RE: LF: carrier on 136.7 and conditions

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: carrier on 136.7 and conditions
From: Laurence KL7 L <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 06:37:04 -0900
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Andy - Ive just figured out I was looking at another screenshot when I opened your email yesterday ! -What I got on my Apple Iphone was an old screenshot Id taken some weeks ago of a new QRM switch mode supply spurri, don't ask me why it did that but it has confused the heck out of me - probably pre my second cup of coffee

 But looking at the screen shot again on this computer I see your unidentified carrier and what you lot were looking at.

Doh....

Vy 73 Laurence

ps I cant see the carrier on this side of the Pacfiic...but the QRN is high, background hiss is moderate, Bz is South, K is elevated and DCF39 is just about non existent - it was difficult to get a WSPR2 MF signal out of Alaska last night and be heard at all.