Re: LF: Re: SAQ listenership results.

To: rsgb_lf_group <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Re: SAQ listenership results.
From: Warren Ziegler <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2015 18:21:54 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=0GpSLy+VgJlRhTVGrnTwcCxl+rKWE5wvttKmjlNvY8w=; b=AxAMd3DkTal7NJsacVvRNI1Ev47aSNFYkmzxQlL/1baskJc/Xqz/OFzWxEb0oy9wup onIlmI+5foWo7QCalTXWBQyiHSVuIvSn3DTVd0E0bo9KfV5fkRf03Ldb+FifvsDOSPNJ P340pghANrsbP7xolwjvHsihzDHX3C8HmPe8+t9oyXyHjwhH1ojFeTz0jP7e0dC0OI4e FTRolsEqkJxIvVDg2ZTwHSaoxKpVb5vDIsyGH82oWhQhe9+jsFiyshwXnFIWtVFXOA9k KnEaqPcGW/doHhxTzICFFoni6DNRT1Fg93yGgIbpVD+19GZk67F1JT7KwhuwmG9pXoIv mTXQ==
Sender: [email protected]
Tobias, Markus,

   Please do not take offence, I am of German heritage so I include
myself in my remarks :-)

73 Warren

--
73 Warren K2ORS