Re: LF: Re: SAQ listenership results.

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: SAQ listenership results.
From: Tobias DG3LV <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2015 22:22:57 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Warren, Pete !

As "listener ship" just those people are counted, who wanted to get a QSL-card from SAQ, it is not correlated to the number of listeners.

The Radiostation SAQ Grimeton had been featured several times in German television. There is a 15 min sequel of the series "Heritage of the World" about SAQ, that is broadcasted frequently on several stations. German Radio Club DARC has been promoting the reception of SAQ to VLF-enthusiasts among hams (and non-hams) every year. It is easy to receive, when you are just some 100 miles away from the powerful ancient transmitter. And Christmas is all about nostalgia, so SAQ fits perfectly.

73 de dg3lv Tobias