Re: LF: Re: SAQ listenership results.

To: rsgb_lf_group <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Re: SAQ listenership results.
From: Warren Ziegler <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2015 14:45:08 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=3r0cbSRrgI4ox0IIUP/G+hY5oQlSbepOy68ump4CaUg=; b=fj8Qrn5jqWUlPVnC2bbgt6vq5PS5dDnbQ/iy87vAHS1DLIUtOiKMDPtPRJM1vPov8G pgH3dukoDGYuPUwQWxaxqNhuGdEwyQRRNMzUI+0eukMLowH9Y1SRp0EYZ7/sN6axTHRB JYEoK415UlRGMSwf1Q8+uoUMog7+KxUSQrgT7NYcZqT59YfzbMA718yDzOB/bsMXGMkJ o+xkJnz/nHkBpg+RIppEHYODs1zO8ejNRw0u63Jtkf4QXfYC9jWLXAKW6lLGmO7Okr1k dWJ04DJBdk5FEd/iJJVjSYr5LcTS5UvB3VKyRAkVlokoM9XX6wSFrS4n6/S/WCnWp486 mDNA==
Sender: [email protected]
Pete,

    snip <It shows an over whelming listener ship in Germany of 171.
 Contrast this with the UK‘s 25. Germany has barely twice
 our population. It must be a metric that says something
 about the UK’s technical education system and those who
 purport to be promoting Science and Radio in the UK.>

     I think this is an over-generalization based on extremely limited
data, one could just as easily say that the Germans are more nostalgic
or enamored with 100+ year old technology.

73 Warren

--
73 Warren K2ORS
                WD2XGJ