Re: LF: G3XDV

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: G3XDV
From: "Mike Dennison" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2015 15:06:12 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Stefan,

Thanks for the CW QSO and 439 report. It is my first on CW for over a
year! I can't run much more power as I already have 800W RF and 0.3W
ERP. My antenna is already almost as efficient as I can make it - it
is an inverted-L 14m high and 14m long with five top wires. I could
chop down the trees in my garden but then I would have nothing to
hold my antenna up.

Anyway it is good to hear that your BC QRM has gone. It would make
quite a difference to all modes if the DCF and HGA transmissions
would stop, then we need to get rid of the plasma TVs, LED lights,
SMPSUs etc etc. It would not be so much fun if it was easy would it?

73 and CUL, de Mike