Re: div. LW BC qrt / was RE: LF: DLF 153 kHz QRT

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: div. LW BC qrt / was RE: LF: DLF 153 kHz QRT
From: VIGILANT Luis Fernández <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2014 21:00:55 +0000
Accept-language: es-ES, en-US
Sender: [email protected]
Same behaviour in most of the European countries

We have had a complete blackout for Radio Exterior in Spain since this summer.
Goverment shutted down
all the shortwave transmission for "economic" reasons to save some €€

A number of organizations and citizens (ham radio operators among them)
organized in an internet platform
to claim for this shortwave service to keep alive have just been heard by the
goverment. So we have now the shortwave service active again  BUT just in two
bands and with a very limited  schedule

The unused frequencies were automatically occupied by the big shortwave brother
China Radio and this seems to be the future. China Radio and local noise from
their power supplies all over the spectrum from DC to 30MHz and beyond :-(

73 de Luis
EA5DOM