Re: Fw: LF: MF: VO1NA (was: VO1NA de F6CNI : 136K OP32)

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Fw: LF: MF: VO1NA (was: VO1NA de F6CNI : 136K OP32)
From: pa3abk <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2014 21:38:37 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
A quick and dirty check for condx towards VO, is to look for the carrier of VOCM on 590khz
It's an AM station.
View difference of 9 and 10kHz channels (US and EU) it is just between two EU channels. Don't bother to detect modulation, because Spanish spletter will overrule it.
Just watch the waterfall for a steady carrier.
The attached sample was taken just now with an RTL dongle which I use to check band activity. So if you are able and licenced to produce 10kW erp or more a CW QSO would be possible at this moment :-)
Jan/pa3abk