Re: LF: SL 630m Overnight Bcn

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: SL 630m Overnight Bcn
From: "Steve" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 07:16:35 -0700
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Gary - thanks for looking...but perhaps too much of a long shot!

I to see a faint trace there but my sunset last night was not until 0416Z. I will bookmark your grabber for the winter DX season though!!

Steve / 73

Hi Steve,

It's a long shot but I see a faint trace at your frequency early this
morning ..... see :-

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/15990181/472-479-1406140110.jpg

*73, de Gary - G4WGT

MF-LF-VLF Grabber : http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/wgtaylor/grabber2.html