LF: Re: Re: SL 630m Overnight Bcn

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: Re: SL 630m Overnight Bcn
From: "Steve" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 08:33:10 -0700
Sender: [email protected]
Jean - merci! Your web information looks very interesting and congrats on such a beautiful homebuilt TX. I will spend some time with 'Google-translator' reading your information.

Steve / 73

Hello Steve, all,

I also built a QRSS transmitter based on the drawing of GW3UEP.
The transmitters of GW3UEP are cheap and easy to build.

My PA is a IRLZ24N (60 watts with 14 V supply).

You can see it on:
http://f6hcc.free.fr/tx472khz.htm

and modified for WSPR on:
http://f6hcc.free.fr/tx472wspr.htm