Re: LF: MF CW now!

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: MF CW now!
From: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 22:38:59 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Stefan, LF

Your CQ's are 539 here on a Mini-Whip directly into the "demodulator" -chip on a slightly hardware-hacked RTL-SDR TV USB-dongle :-).

The "hack" is just bypassing the VHF/UHF tuner-chip and running straight into the +I and -I inputs of the RTL2832U via a 1:4 XFRMR.

No TX here at the moment but receiving you so well on a hacked 10 euro USB-dongle and the old MiniWhip is just a tad more than I expected...

BR

Paul-Henrik, OH1LSQ
Vaasa, KP03SD

Quoting DK7FC <[email protected]>: