LF: Re: RE: Summer Solstice Test report

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: RE: Summer Solstice Test report
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 14:08:39 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=btinternet.com; s=btcpcloud; t=1403788203; bh=aLxK5nPDScHHCkeLfmmckBkmUKwCX8WStSuRigj6DW0=; h=Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Mailer; b=FjEnqTEG/PmXOgkhHV3WhwsdieDe1YWiteWRqvInIIN86p4cVCi3Ir/js1hxKkvgLRYoQ6YN53rHZVXyRcNgUsCXVstPlmLDkjsrA2OunMGV7YUFnynMBzJI8AWZsYYfP6XpplpjZWmOu71zIV0ucUgVkFwB8jH1ZE9cWQQOtQY=
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Mike well at 137 the daytime signal is skywave over about 700km I watched Budapest (about 1200km) and there is a distinct "dome" in the response at local noon at mid path. This is higher in summer as the sun is higher and so stronger. I think on 472 the ground-wave is shorter particularly at our power and aerial situations, and I suspect the skywave though there may not be as predominant as at 137. .....more day-time absorption. I am sure the local environment, trees building etc has an effect too.

Alan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Dennison" <[email protected]>