Re: LF: keydown carrier...

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: keydown carrier...
From: Paul Nicholson <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2014 00:38:12 +0000
Sender: [email protected]

> Will QRSS180 be slow enough to get capture

Slow enough for reception here, yes I think so.  Markus has
sent me advice on spectrogram settings for QRSS and tomorrow
I will try some.

The live spectrogram is more suited to long carriers, the Morse
will not show on that one although you may see some sidebands.

Hope the transmission goes ok.  I would be stood by the tx
all night with fire extinguisher in hand.

Hopefully there are some receivers further east looking for
your signal.

Talking of which, last night and tonight Uwe is putting out a super
signal on 8270 Hz, surely someone in North America is picking
this up.   The east-west path is quite a bit harder to do but there
should be enough signal I think.

--
Paul Nicholson