RE: LF: keydown carrier...

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: keydown carrier...
From: Bob Raide <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2014 19:09:48 -0500
Sender: [email protected]
Paul and Jay;
I went out to shack with 2 people [company for the evening and very curious]  I had total mental block mwhen came time to punch 29.499 in!!!  Very embarrassing!   Sorry for couple minute delay had to go to Jay's site to get correct freq!
Paul break at freq shift very clear.  Will QRSS180 be slow enough to get capture or maybe need 240 or 500?