LF: Re: keydown carrier...

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: keydown carrier...
From: "Jay Hainline" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2014 19:55:29 -0600
Sender: [email protected]
My radio (Yaesu FT-2000) is set at the very bottom of what the receiver can cover at 30 KHz in lower sideband mode to catch Bob’s signal. The scale shows the audio frequency, so Bob’s signal is around 501 Hz below 30 KHz or 29.499 KHz. My radio probably has a little drift so I would not rely on that to show slight shift in frequency. Also I had made an adjustment earlier when I switched it to QRSS 120 mode to bring the frequency into the middle of the capture. Hope that clears up any confusion.

73 Jay KA9CFD  EN40om