Re: LF: WSQ2 new version uploaded

To: wolf_dl4yhf <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: WSQ2 new version uploaded
From: Michel Brunel <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2014 23:29:21 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Great, it's fixed now, thank you Wolf

- The port number is first read from file setup.txt  (ie COM3) and displayed in a combobox

- then,  the user can just say OK or select another serial Port
- the port is then opened and an error message output if the selected port does not exist or is already opened.
- According to me, sentence "Select another comport to turn off PTT" is wrong and confusing.

The new serial port, if any, is not saved, therefore the correct port number has to be set in setup.txt
The serial port is opened at launch time if the Synthesizer checkbox  is already checked. Sometimes it's better to
open the port just before outputing data and release it when done, sometimes not  ( ie bluetooth serial port)

It would be nice to have some more functionnalities to fully support a TX such as:
PTT ON  (PTT OFF is already implemented at Line 8 of setup.txt)
Actual Frequency

73,

Michel