LF: WSQ2 new version uploaded

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: WSQ2 new version uploaded
From: wolf_dl4yhf <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2014 00:09:28 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
.. now with the edit field for the squelch level working properly again.
I had messed it up by setting the style to "numeric input" but realized too late that "numeric input" means 'digits only', so the box rejected the minus sign. So only non-negative SNR as squelch level. I had set the squelch level (which is saved between sessions in an ini file) before that modification. Oops...

Also the waterfall zooming (via mousewheel) and panning (grab it with left mouse button) is working now. Contrast- and brighness controls need some more work; they will possibly be replaced by min- and max displayed magnitude range (measured in dBfs, with AGC turned off this allows to check the absolute input levels. AGC masks poorly adjusted audio levels... not good)

Rik and Eberhard : Thanks for the suggestions. The automatic carriage return isn't implemented yet, but that will follow very soon.

73,
  Wolf DL4YHF .

http://www.qsl.net/dl4yhf/WSQ/