RE: LF: LF tonite <WSPR>

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: LF tonite <WSPR>
From: "Dave G3WCB." <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 07:32:54 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=btopenworld.com; s=btcpcloud; t=1394782375; bh=RpHZWUMsIoMpzSQhUE3H7GXvh7ltSAYvdb3W1PBedYY=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:MIME-Version:Content-Type:X-Mailer:In-Reply-To; b=hbjMQWbnc6aSz/BOcQHJ5zeYsGoJLiq2kfYE1gb0u06K7uAE/Ow5pkLMwynPA0KFnNUOnSA1dTZu+Tcrslt5SANEfTC9wgmJx4b3clXyB++DfCIyfJb/BQvKDdxvYulr/R0FJ+97LZY0i7oKUfnI3L46NHke4Q1bLIOP4ZDK8wM=
Sender: [email protected]
LF, Chris, Stefan,

Has anybody reported any success with WSPR 2 on 137.5 kHz? I haven't seen any 137 kHz spots reported.

I could probably radiate in that mode, given a few days notice.

73, Dave G3WCB IO91RM