RE: LF: Daytime 29.499 kHz

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: Daytime 29.499 kHz
From: Bob Raide <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2014 11:37:31 -0500
References: <[email protected]> <2662DF5AA7FA416CBB09CDB90BBFF7B1@White> <[email protected]>,<FA723BF050144798AD076EB0C9190D21@White> <[email protected]> <[email protected]>,<A47BA5540C3B42619C724008CDF3A0ED@White> <[email protected]> <2FC5CAB271A6437CB35A5B100185CEDA@White> <[email protected]> <7DB9DD5669FC4C648838510DCAC08AFB@White> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <850A470A5B9F4483BED8B49D4791044A@White>,<[email protected]>