RE: LF: Daytime 29.499 kHz

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: Daytime 29.499 kHz
From: "hvanesce" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 01:18:10 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20121106; t=1394439518; bh=7SclzOJWBz2SoJ7QPjwBAHAYDZ/o0CtCy8TzTE18kNc=; h=Received:Received:From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=jJW5YPYCJWM8Kj7HgRUvMeLdikGGL5AczImpI8QyJZ3JOEP2yNtu8Gr3ofYsR0u9S sXLkCu8yQx+erzHrBW/7jzHc7X2/e02MeYj1VjYzCyX4B9fAUzBRBO4y2jOZj6qUlI 9pAvVVkDX4WFOisjP1Amp6jWSJplBK4P7Ys1Fj1fEm2VsFl3aIUDoekJ9jkXEsRjkf ANgVaVvn4DfGFoprmE5fTjYstkvM0eJ+9wIUQ1vBT9gWplFRo2AoqwpI/Zve58+tqh /YEYQZ3kc7y2LWmecttDDalkE7o/e2crNfW8FYfVLuJ75ey4+eHKyqSJUUXNLW+fyx 2ho7dsUc9EV9Q==
References: <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]>,<A47BA5540C3B42619C724008CDF3A0ED@White> <[email protected]> <2FC5CAB271A6437CB35A5B100185CEDA@White> <[email protected]> <7DB9DD5669FC4C648838510DCAC08AFB@White> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <850A470A5B9F4483BED8B49D4791044A@White>,<[email protected]> <[email protected]>,<[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <76F90E9771CA44F3981F679241E1A005@White> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected] et> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <A20E1D9F64FC47AA836ECB43 941542B3@gnat>
Sender: [email protected]
Alan,

Good point regarding a possible additive process that could
disproportionately affect a small signal; and I agree with all of your
points regarding phase, and add that the repeatability of NAA phase over six
or seven days measured, may elevate the likelihood of other phase error
sources. Like yourself, I am at a loss to imagine an ionospheric phase-error
source of this magnitude, slew rate, and localization that does not show up
in the Dst or other indicators, other than one associated with an
interference null. I smoothed the WH2XBA/1 traces (amplitude and phase) by
eye, found the answer that I wanted, and decided that I had been subjective
in my smooth-by-eye process. I'll try again this morning while look at the
small NAA features that you mention as potentially corresponding to WH2XBA
features.

Thanks for your comments. It would be nice to wrangle these photons.

73, Jim AA5BW