Re: VLF: 8969.99

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: VLF: 8969.99
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2013 03:04:53 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Jim,

More informations for you: http://abelian.org/vlf/ss111126/ ... if you haven't found the link yet. Paul Nicholson is certainly the man who can answer these VLF phase variation questions better than most of us can. Your way to write emails is somehow similar to Paul's emails, i find :-) So you may have a good communication :-)
Ah and of course that link: https://sites.google.com/site/sub9khz/  if you don't know yet...