Re: LF: QRSS-3 on 630m

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: QRSS-3 on 630m
From: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 16:10:16 -0330 (NST)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Stefan,

The band is fairly clear.  Only a few carriers and WD2XSH stations
were heard so far; there is no preferred frequency so just let me know
where you will be.  476.17 is fine but there is a carrier 10 Hz below
that.  I share your doubt we will be able to do CW because my ERP is
only about 1.5 watts, but we can certainly try.  The plan is to run
the CW beacon while there is no CW and QRSS QSO activity, ie: 0300
to 2300 UTC for the 14 and 15th.  The TX QRG is 477.70 kHz.

73
Joe