RE: LF: QRSS-3 on 630m DK7FC...

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: QRSS-3 on 630m DK7FC...
From: Bob Raide <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2013 11:09:54 -0500
Sender: [email protected]
Stefan and group;
I am sure you will be successful in CW by ear QSO's on 600 meters.  I am busy right now on 73 band but will come to 600 meters for some fun with CW soon.  The colder WX will help greatly in making T/A CW by ear contacts.  As Rik mentions it's a matter of hitting the conditions and it is amazing how easy it can be.
I am looking forward to a CW two way with you-Bob