RE: LF: WSPR2 coast-to-coast

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: WSPR2 coast-to-coast
From: Bob Raide <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 11:01:39 -0500
Sender: [email protected]
Jay, et all;
I think if the "average Joe" on 500 would go through the trouble of adding "Deep Search" to any of the OPERA modes, lower power beyond that required by WSPR would be possible for similar decoding.  Another plus would be not having to limit numbers of transmissions per hour because of the less likely RX overloading.  But the "average Joe" isn't gonna go through the trouble of adding "DS" to OPERA, I would assume? Bob