Re: LF: Wellbrook RX loops

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Wellbrook RX loops
From: pat <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2013 18:24:29 +0100
Cc: M0FMT <[email protected]>
Sender: [email protected]
Pete,
I have that book and have found it useful. However, apart from the academic arguments (we are trying to arrive at a definition for the word antenna, I think), I still prefer simply getting on with the thought I mentioned earlier ie. I think of a "small" antenna as being one plate of a capacitor whose other plate is the rest of the universe! The environment contains so very many other physical influences and variables that it is even difficult to concieve of an isotropic element in practical terms.

My three'aporth

73