LF: News from I5TGC

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: News from I5TGC
From: "Marco Cadeddu" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2013 18:59:46 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hello LF/MF,

I just got a call from Cesare I5TGC, an old man, old timer with young heart!

He told me that he's now active also on 470 kHz with an update off his transverter and antenna.
He regrets that although he placed several calls he got no replies (only a QSO with Marzio who lives abt 40 km away.
He noticed also that the band is plenty of digital modes (WSPR Opera) but apparently nobody on the air with QRSS. I explained him that due to the band characteristics when condition are good the traffic takes places in CW... but when signals are digged in the noise only digital modes are looking to give resoults.
Due to the ...birth date (hi) he regrets he can not stay up after 2200 local time (now 2000 UTC) so he's missing something but hopes when winter will approach again to hear somebody..

CU

Marco IK1HSS

(still with no antenna to transmit...)