Re: LF: Best results so far from Germany to Tasmania

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Best results so far from Germany to Tasmania
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2013 13:43:45 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
LF,

A short amendment to the recent results by Edgar and me:

Edgar even recorded the session of that evening and provided a wav file for me which allowed to reprocess the signal. I tried to get some better view (adjustment of B, C sliders and colour palette) of the signal, see attached image.
I also found that the best S/N was better than 15 dB in 10.2 mHz FFT bin width.

BTW i would like to see the captures of the No.1...No.4 of LF record distance detections which are shown in http://136.73.ru/h_qso/index.htm. Where can i find these captures? Maybe R7NT knows the answer?

73, Stefan/DK7FC