Re: LF: No succes Sub9KHz and S235 notebook here....

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: No succes Sub9KHz and S235 notebook here....
From: "PA1SDB, Peter" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 12:02:07 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Stefan,
Thank you for sharing your experience. This is particularly important for newcomers in this band. They will throw the towel down to quick if they find nothing in the Spectogram's.
I'm busy to decode a 2GB WAV recording that I made yesterday. But still nothing on that  Acer S235 notebook. When I load VLF_stations.usr, the whole VLF becomes visible. So that works well, but unfortunately no sign of DJ8WX. I try now if I can see RSDN-20

To be continued....

73's, Peter PA1SDB