LF: : DJ8WX 8.97 kHz/KL7

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: : DJ8WX 8.97 kHz/KL7
From: Laurence KL1 X <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 07:00:40 -0800
Sender: [email protected]
Good early morning all

Im pretty sure its an artifact - we are dealing with an intermittent general wideband "10dBish" noise floor impairment from a local Telco which is under investigation but the 8970 signal appeared to be up to 10dB above noise when I was sitting here my mouth wide open :-)  Ive tried combinations of system settings and "on and offs" and Ill continue to see if I can replicate the apparition but havent been able to so far -

 The noise was off at the time but returned later - if you take a look at the wideband snap you can see the noise banding. The noise is from a new Cable installation power supply just over 1Kms away but has a large "aerial" attached..

Still it was a Sunday :-)

Laurence KL 1 X