Re: LF: declared power on WSPR

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: declared power on WSPR
From: Dimitrios Tsifakis <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 09:58:38 +1100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:content-type; bh=cVSk+33HG87UFRjba6o90ayNWBL99WA0nkUO9FMXoY0=; b=pkUFZVXwe6P0vJSAxvuXZcw9KTGIM9Mhu/hUTZaurp7GDhtver56TyltzKz/bH7a/2 HIhc4cQgHIrwH+7+wgla1ivBuYZYX12m7ctkthxKFOUaDT+GM/OgYx/ZyJ5Mi2ttUhMf M5SrVB+30VV1S12MKZcDT6vWZv6TX3goUjUgSm9zgitukyf0iabl2xtVrepHO8rQep2H DQa7AqaxG0gnIen5e0eHovBjekhsLGPi7m3qWdcxf3bWPg/4th105M2rOIsDu4paKAJX eBZJ23TOBlmhm/B9haop8chbkePJSdSMcQUBv3Vdq3roTa9WNPZO4cX7P2sn+DXCzxgR UW6g==
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Roger and Graham,

thanks the the replies, I have now changed my TX power to +27dBm. The
efficiency of the antenna is not constant, as the Rloss changes after
a rain, but at least +27dBm is closer to the real radiated power than
+47dBm was :-)

Roger, I have changed the link to your transverter design as requested.

73, Dimitris