LF: DJ8WX still visible in JN88KS

To: _RSGB_LF <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: DJ8WX still visible in JN88KS
From: Lubos OK2BVG <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 16:44:36 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Uwe, Stefan and Peter!
You are right, the carrier on 8970.022 is good visible already 6 days!

I am pleased, because I can do a tests of my new (and very easy to build) VLF antenna. It is not placed on my Apollo grabber. It is on the roof of a building in Breclav where I live. The noise in the city is higher the size of a grabber place, of course, but I am surprised, I can see the carrier continuously as well.  The signal is good opportunity for my antenna tests!

Thanks a lot, Uwe!

Lubos, OK2BVG, JN88KS