Re: LF: Re: MF variometer

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Re: MF variometer
From: "Gary - G4WGT" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 16:57:38 -0000
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Stefan,

I think that due to the difficulties in switching the 2 bands I will change the connectors over to 4mm banana plugs/sockets. I will still have to go outside & physically change them over but it will be much easier & quicker.

I was hoping some like yourself may have used then with no problems, so it is worth a try. I have a large number of the solder bucket variety so that will be more permanent than the screw type.

Thanks for your comments.

Cheers, Gary - G4WGT.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Stefan Schäfer" <[email protected]>