Re: LF: Variometer es Loading coils

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Variometer es Loading coils
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 17:01:54 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Stefan
Your proposed solution is a Compromise so there will be losses or problems,  If a switch is necessary use a large motor driven ceramic switch. I have seen some very large ceramic switches about that will handle your power. or a Decca type relay with a very large GAP
Problems can be over come, there is hardware about for the job, but keep it simple is the best solution !!

73 gl de mal/g3kev