Re: LF: Re: MF variometer

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Re: MF variometer
From: "Gary - G4WGT" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 15:51:22 -0000
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Stefan,

I have thought about LF & MF antenna coil switching but I am very wary about the very high voltages on the LF coil due to my short vertical antenna. At the moment I have 3 screw connectors to change over :-

1 - Main coil inductance
2 - Matching transformer input
3 - Matching transformer output

I have also thought about using 4mm banana plugs to make the change over easier & quicker.
But not sure about using banana plugs, are they suitable ?

73,

Gary - G4WGT.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Stefan Schäfer" <[email protected]>