Re: LF: Re: Listened on 472 kHz

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Listened on 472 kHz
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 17:07:54 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Hello Petr,

Am 14.01.2013 16:09, schrieb Petr Maly:
Thanks all for your responses.
I still recall my activity on 136kHz some 13 yrs ago, therefore I was a bit disappointed now. Obviously, I will have to stay overnight in my distant and rough QTH next time!

73, Petr, OK1FIG

It is a nice and silent location, not to bad to stay there. But i hope you have a heater :-)

As long as you have no local stations in a range of 300 km it is certainly better to try to receive something after your local sunset. Personally i found that the conds are much better (also in terms of local QRM) after 21 UTC. Unfortunately many station go QRT just to this time... Another advantage of WSPR ;-)

We can make a sked on 630m if you like! What is your TX system?

73, Stefan/DK7FC