Re: LF: Re: 477 NOV What Modes ?

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Re: 477 NOV What Modes ?
From: M0FMT <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 12:37:25 +0000 (GMT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.co.uk; s=s1024; t=1356093446; bh=WLVh8T7g8/9glSBkUZM+njeUlodikkuQzkXQTVMPW10=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=revYYxBxSWVmkpjA6Dg2IBZgeHnB6SujK4oDS4uOVLEDpcz7vHX9B+BD3qXoV7PvfV9pzHCmT71CRKsRtoPmDaIxQtn8B2vUmTtmyBp0b3+sg9QpZFOUvSP+yVCBbIaXZJ2dgR+FAAaLrRe49By2ARr8WN7xJLXlovzMLBaI9kg=
Sender: [email protected]
Hi again Geri

I remember the SM stns using normal SSB on a beacon QRG 505 +/-. a couple of years ago but not compressed.

I was thinking that there must be a method or algorithm that has a look up table of "diphones" and is able to utilise the repetitive sounds, spaces and diphones of the language in use (hard luck German has over 2500 Spanish has 800). Thus a real time narrow band communication channel carrying only pointing data would result. The outcome will probably be a cross between Donald Duck and Stephen Hawking in a channel of a few Hz? Any mileage (sorry Kilometreage) in the idea?
Just thought to make the sound like the sender there could be a real time slowed down session of key words to build the diphone library prior to the contact so the following QSO would sound nearly normal. This library would build over time so the system training would only need one session for a particular stn then on future QSOs a call sign entry would only be needed...... better stop now I am scaring myself. Maybe get it all on one PIC...... not?

73 es GL Pete M0FMT IO91UX