Re: LF: Re: 477 NOV What Modes ?

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Re: 477 NOV What Modes ?
From: Holger 'Geri' DK8KW DI2BO W1KW <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 12:16:10 +0100
Cc: "<[email protected]>" <[email protected]>
Sender: [email protected]
Markus and I once had a successful "Slow SSB" QSO on 137 kHz years ago in our German 800 Hz bandwidth limitation. We slowed down normal voice four times, transmitted it over SSB and expanded it again by reversing the process ... using the full 7 kHz would make a fine AM signal, indeed ... perhaps even a low deviation FM signal would do?

Be creative, by 73

Geri, DK8KW