Re: LF: Fw: 5 MHZ NOV RENEWAL

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Fw: 5 MHZ NOV RENEWAL
From: David Pratt <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 15:40:40 +0000
Sender: [email protected]

My 5 MHz NoV states from 20 December 2012 to 20 December 2017. It would seem they have recognised the anomaly and changed the dates to 1 January. Anyone applying for an NoV now should have the correct dates.

In a recent message, mal hamilton <[email protected]> writes
I just renewed my 5 Mhz NOV for additional frequencies and it states
clearly that the NOV ISSUE IS 1st January 2013 and expiry 1st January
2018. This makes it clear that any alterations to additional
frequencies will not commence until the 1st January 2013.
whereas
the 472 NOV clearly states NOV ISSUE is 20th December 2012 until 20th
December 2017 it could not be any clearer.

de G3KEV

--
 | David M Pratt, Kippax, Leeds.   |