Re: LF: Re: RE: QRV 472.5

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Re: RE: QRV 472.5
From: Holger 'Geri' DK8KW DI2BO W1KW <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 16:31:37 +0100
Cc: "<[email protected]>" <[email protected]>
Sender: [email protected]
... and those of you holding both NoVs, you can do crossband QSOs 472/500 kHz with yourself :)

On 20.12.2012, at 15:51, "mal hamilton" <[email protected]> wrote:

Terry
There is no advantage for a 500 NOV holder moving to 472 before the 500 permit expires on 31Dec 2012 however since the 472 NOV states clearly the issue date of 20th Dec 2012 - expiry date20th Dec 2017 that indicates to me the NOV starts today 20th Dec 2012.
If it was intended otherwise it would have stated issue date 1st Jan 2013, expiry date 1st Jan 2018
This is how I and other see it
de mal/g3kev
.