LF: Re: M0BMU mods to the G0MRF PA

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: M0BMU mods to the G0MRF PA
From: "Gary - G4WGT" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2012 20:01:03 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Warren,

I have carried out the M0BMU mods to my G0MRF amp. The improvement is extremely good. Not only does the PA run cool the output is greatly increased. I have run mine at 600 watts into dummy load during the initial testing after the mod & up to 400 watts into antenna during normal Tx.

See my web page at :-

I hope this will help.

73,

Gary - G4WGT.