Re: LF: Re: M0BMU mods to the G0MRF PA

To: rsgb_lf_group <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Re: M0BMU mods to the G0MRF PA
From: Warren Ziegler <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2012 17:46:41 -0500
Cc: James Moritz <[email protected]>
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=C44frnwdyl2XZSM3gjZPClQMYdEhiDWDhh61P+EEHm8=; b=KxntubarlPCkW9u5kaXrSHnUaf4dxzfIP37Hg7WgmcpXs9+wV9SLFnHpRNThfTrlcj M5OuqYMnMJaIzii9d0etpvDobXSNM7k7UCOtLDcHMNLWwDv27yVOukCDEK9u+DUNPcVA xxEunVlkxq+S8GeQm//HmD7oxti929OGo7PXdOapRzSa0BLJ9ykMo3O29XSgVOFgIxIV o+SXfn/eyRRfg7Oq2cvjqLWUvjGJWkZ5+WukdXmgd/C2RJPG/lz4PBkVUAVIAJ7LAO1M R06aYj3DdM8JFXiG7BcXzPvFvBHNetsEUuMnBlTKMJMlDA/B7PT8/mwX9qBglQUIKtvb 6/9Q==
Sender: [email protected]
Jim,
      One further question,  can I tap the secondary per the original G0MRF design so as to have lower power outputs available by switching taps?

Tnx & 73 Warren