Re: LF: UK - MF - LF

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: UK - MF - LF
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2012 15:53:57 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Graham
Since the RAE tick test started, Morse test scrubbed, Beacon mode started, Amateur Radio has declined and has become a joke.
I am not surprised OFCOM is not in any hurry. Different story to years ago in the GPO days, queries answered immediately and changes notified well in advance. Amateur Radio in the past was an honourable persuit and valued.
g3kev