Re: LF: WSJT-X v0.5 r2783

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: WSJT-X v0.5 r2783
From: g3zjo <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 18:41:44 +0000
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Warren

Works OK for me, two XP SP3 machines.

Now on JT9-2 testing.

Eddie

On 28/11/2012 18:14, Warren Ziegler wrote:
Hello the list,

     I have installed WSJT-X from Prof. Taylor's web site on my Win XP machine.
When I click on the WSJT-X icon I get a pop-up "Error starting or
running program C:\Program Files \wsjtx\jt9-s "
and then the Windows error reporting box pops up.

    Do I need something other than Windows XP Professional Service pack 3 ?

   73&  tnx!
Warren K2ORS