Re: LF: WSJT-X v0.5 r2783

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: WSJT-X v0.5 r2783
From: Warren Ziegler <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 13:14:27 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=aOWgmsHh0DOSWKgrRBXJJrQZ2D/2f59mVib8CGG10zI=; b=j1EcaN3DfxzzHQeDYx4apddHsBN786kQ/MUNAQAxCes4OffgAw21VfP9AN3KqLmut3 56NmpY5XCwddD0vplruueXPVaxxN7P9yOV5ceT2YNRZbaYi1hKcLxaAPtMCO89SzwW/j x5jP3lh/dGxiRneiaJPMCYko4BcYVp4IZQw/YUKZorQ/59vnQXrh2u3HC2GVoqWZbmnz drgM3Z8YsXSOFFRCAISWsRRb3wEYyX/vHYzVkca17cs0NhlcSmsQys//miLnFHrDOF6u yPn9kPUoyzS2PBsCrF7Y6hugH+f/62tfCah4d6elELDRanuhoXWxphGye3wtYCVgdW7J c7Jw==
Sender: [email protected]
Hello the list,

    I have installed WSJT-X from Prof. Taylor's web site on my Win XP machine.
When I click on the WSJT-X icon I get a pop-up "Error starting or
running program C:\Program Files \wsjtx\jt9-s "
and then the Windows error reporting box pops up.

   Do I need something other than Windows XP Professional Service pack 3 ?

  73 & tnx!
Warren K2ORS

--
73 Warren K2ORS