Re: LF: OPERA

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: OPERA
From: "Graham" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 16:50:27 -0000
Sender: [email protected]

Edger,

I read  your post  in the  600  group  ..

Ive checked with Jose as I suspected the sdr options where all that's needed

Opera and Ros data modes can decode directly using IQ input from a SDR , with this , I dont think win-radio is needed ?

Ive not used this option , but what equipment are you using ? let me know , if its not listed , then Jose should be able to add it to the list of compatible equipment

Tnx -G

G0NBD  ( ex g8fzk)