Re: LF: WSPR on LF

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: WSPR on LF
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 14:49:58 +0200
Sender: [email protected]

Hello George,

Thank you.

Please tell me, did you get more experience about the best transmit times from EU to your location? Is JA7NI still transmitting for you or was it just a short test?

I tried some time to appear on your grabber but there was no success so far. Maybe there was QRN or the times were not optimal.

Do you have any suggestions?

It's hard to evaluate this path without having a DCF-39 plot (knowing the NBW) or some first traces from here. BTW, it seems the EU-autumn season to VK is over now. But you are "just" in 2/3 of the distance and even in the northern hemisphere, so things may become a bit better..

73, Stefan