Re: LF: LF/MF night and weekend

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: LF/MF night and weekend
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2012 20:34:20 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Markus
The band is full of Appliance Operators tonight. Have a listen on 472.5. Just hrd DL1ALH cq on CW CHIRP mode wobbling about on 473 and no qsx 502.
Not sure about the callsign it is so CHIRPY and weak, not to mention DK0SWF CQ on top of all the others, obviously not receiving anyone calling him.
I hope this is not a sign of things to come in the New Year with the new band !!
g3kev