Re: LF: LF/MF night and weekend

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: LF/MF night and weekend
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2012 17:37:17 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
MF!

I just started my TX in OP4 mode on 477 kHz dial. Will run in until sunday evening. BTW the PA was not damaged, it was just a under-dimensioned fuse which i used for the first tests and forgot to replace it by its actual value. Now the transmission should work without interruptions, i hope.

Would be interesting to have some 24 hour monitoring data of the complete saturday, so if you like to take a part in this "study", pse run the RX during that time :-)

Tnx and 73 to all, Stefan/DK7FC