Re: LF: LF/MF night and weekend

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: LF/MF night and weekend
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 08 Sep 2012 17:03:33 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Terry, MF,

Thanks for the summary! I'm looking forward to the graphical overview which i will make after the experiment. Thanks to all watching stations.

73, Stefan/DK7FC

Am 08.09.2012 10:51, schrieb Terry GW0EZY:

Stefan

Attached my decodes and SL grab for last night.

First decode at 18:14 UTC (grayline at English coast). Peak S/N +4 dB. Last decode 05:00 UTC (grayline approximately at HB9). SL still showing a trace at 0700 UTC.

First time copy for me (on 477) of  DF6NM, DF2NV. I noticed (on SL) that Marcus changed frequency in the early evening first HF of your signal then LF.

I will increase the scroll rate on SL to pick up more detail. There are some interesting blips on the screen that could be other  transmissions too short to see in detail with this scroll rate.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/10326787/GW0EZY_477-OP4.jpg

73 Terry GW0EZY – continuing to monitor 477 Op4.