FWD: RE: Re: LF: The band-plans for new bands in Russia

To: [email protected]
Subject: FWD: RE: Re: LF: The band-plans for new bands in Russia
From: "Roman RW3ADB" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 09:59:03 +0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=rambler.ru; s=dkim; t=1348120743; bh=Ukgb3uklP6iXxvxX/v2jzzrCOPYSZCqVj11nyxFzgps=; h=From:To:Reply-To:Subject:Date:MIME-Version: Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type:In-Reply-To:Message-Id: References; b=KKUttbEtDgKN6dJeAZlvA9qR44IcQV+2GTJ5WF300GLgRXOMowoxv4jVYWnZU4xIj CJ57WShmVfhXddWQTwxTSwXC22t+oaZo5DfQnQmfpv2NXuZCmF2VEaz1v90Tvmo9w1 yp0wuriQuXSjWgWt0OPQL+ccDPUywg8kw1X7pyME=
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Mal, LF,
Nice to copy u, OM.
The CW is a primary mode on the any band.
The exclusive pass band for CW only as usual on the low freq's of pass-band.
The life is not stdb on the one place and more people is not use a CW only.
The new mode like OPERA    for example so interesting and more easy to use then
QRSS for DX.

TO ALL:
It is likely that there is a document which governs currently activity amateur
stations in these bands in England and Germany or in the other countries..
Can anybody tell me where they are available?

Roman RW3ADB.