Re: LF: Fwd: Re: Ideas for a slower WSPR for the 137 khz band

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Fwd: Re: Ideas for a slower WSPR for the 137 khz band
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 13:32:08 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Circus is a good description
How many more variations do we need with so few operators to go around.
Nice variety show with one operator on QRSS, another on WSPR, another on Slow WSPR, another on OPERA another on PSK another on BPSK another on ROSS and so it goes on
Counting the number of Transmitting amateurs currently on LF es MF it works out at 0.37543 of a Clown for each mode.
John Duffy's CIRCUS can do better than that with at least ONE CLOWN per ACT
g3kev